By accessing the website at http://www.boneandbroth.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Bone & Broth's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Bone & Broth's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bone & Broth at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Bone & Broth's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Bone & Broth makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Bone & Broth does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Bone & Broth or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bone & Broth's website, even if Bone & Broth or a Bone & Broth authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Bone & Broth's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bone & Broth does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Bone & Broth may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Bone & Broth does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Bone & Broth has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bone & Broth of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Bone & Broth may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
Effective Date: 25/05/2018
This Privacy Notice explains what information Bone & Broth collects, uses, shares, retains, and protects, and the choices you have.
What Kind of Information does Bone & Broth Collect and Why?
If you choose to purchase our products, we will collect the following information:
Your Financial Information: When you complete a purchase or similar transaction with Bone & Broth, we will ask you to provide:o Your email address o Your shipping and billing information o Your phone number
This information is mandatory to fulfill your order. We use this information to make your shopping experience easy and effective.
Does Bone & Broth Use Your Information for Marketing?
A simple answer is “Yes.” Bone & Broth may use your information to send you communications via email about special events, like the opening of a new retail location or online promotions
On What Legal Basis Do We Process Your Personal Information?
We process personal information per applicable law and with transparency and fairness. Our processing activities are conducted:• With your consent; • In order to fulfill our contractual obligations to you; • For the legitimate purpose of operating our business, including to improve and develop our services, for fraud prevention purposes, and to improve user experience; and/or • As otherwise in compliance with law.
How does Bone & Broth share Your information?
We don’t share your information with any third party.
What Choices Do You Have?
Where appropriate or legally required, we will describe how we use information collected, so you can make choices about how your information is used. You can notify us of your preferences during the information collection process and change your selection at any time by contacting us directly. Also, when you are tasked to provide your information, you may decline. However, please note that if you choose to decline, you may not be able to use some of our products and services. You can ask us at any time to delete your personal information from our database.
How Does Bone & Broth Protect Your Information?
We use reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative industry safeguards to protect information from unauthorized access, use, loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. We will make reasonable efforts to protect personal information stored on our servers from unauthorized access using commercially available computer security products (for example, firewalls), as well as carefully developed security procedures and practices.
Notwithstanding our security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security in all circumstances. If you have any questions about our security practices, you can contact us using the contact form on the website.